About the Network
The Latin American Network on Corporate Governance of State-Owned Enterprises (SOEs) helps to enhance the governance of SOEs in the region through an ongoing exchange of experience and knowledge on SOE governance policies, practices and reforms using the OECD Guidelines on Corporate Governance of State-Owned Enterprises as the main conceptual framework for discussion. It is jointly organised by the OECD and the CAF Latin American Development Bank.
Network priorities include:
The Network is an integral part of wider activities to support better corporate governance, including feeding into the work of the Latin American Roundtable on Corporate Governance, which has been supporting corporate governance improvements in the region since 2000.
- Coordination and Interministerial Relations Secretariat, Ministry of the Presidency of Argentina
- General Trustee of the Nation (Sindicatura General de la Nación, SIGEN), Argentina
- Department of Co-ordination and Corporate Governance of State Enterprises (DEST), Ministry of Planning, Development and Management, Brazil
- Public Enterprises System (Sistema de Empresas, SEP), Chile
- National Secretariat for Planning and Development (SENPLADES), Ecuador
- Ministry of Finance, Mexico
- Directorate General of State-Owned Enterprises (Dirección General de Empresas Públicas, DGEP), Paraguay
- National Council of State-Owned Enterprises (Consejo Nacional de Empresas Públicas, CNEP), Paraguay
- National Fund for Financing State Enterprise Activity (El Fondo Nacional de Financiamiento de la Actividad Empresarial del Estado, FONAFE), Peru
- Public Enterprises Division, Office of Planning and Budget, Presidency of the Republic of Uruguay