Issues related to sustainability
- Environmental sustainability;
- Capital approach to sustainability and well-being;
- Social capital, social connections;
- Sustainable Development Goals.
Well-being and quality of life
- Official measurement of well-being, happiness and life satisfaction;
- Official measurement problems in quality of life;
- International differences in well-being;
- Quality of work and jobs;
- Governance, security and drugs.
The measurement and impact of digitalisation and globalisation
- (Local) effects of globalisation on people’s lives;
- The impact of digitalisation on people’s lives;
- Official Measurement of digitalisation;
- The mis-measurement of official economic statistics hypothesis.
The future role/position of official statistics
- Regional and local statistics for better lives;
- Actual use of official statistics for better lives;
- Official Statistics and evidence-based policy making;
- Sustainable Development Goals;
- The future role/position of official statistics.
- Quality of education;
- Trust in institutions.