|Be the first to know...with OECDdirect e-mails
|A free and time-saving e-mail alert service. Once you've selected the topics that interest you, choose to receive personalised e-mails announcing new publications, statistics updates and free newsletters related to your topics of interest.
How do I register?
To register, first sign up to MyOECD (bottom of most pages) and follow the online instructions. Select the topics that interest you, then choose from the related book subject areas, periodical titles, and free newsletters available. Once you have registered, you'll start to receive e-mails from OECDdirect only in the areas you have chosen.
How do I change my profile?
Simply login to MyOECD to modify your topics of interest and/or the related publications for which you wish to receive e-mail alerts.
Who can I contact if I have problems?
Simply drop us an e-mail at email@example.com and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Why register? Key Benefits of OECDdirect:
- free of charge, no obligation to buy
- choice of alerting services for new OECD publications available from the Online Bookshop and online via OECD iLibrary (books and periodicals), plus free OECD newsletters
- priority notice of pdf pre-prints up to six weeks before printed publication
- short, concise messages so we don't waste your time
- hyperlinks mean that more information is just a click away
- changing address? new interests? just come back to our site and make changes in your own time
- share announcements with your colleagues to help keep your team up to date with the latest information
Your privacy - our promise
Remember - you remain in control. You can change your selections for any service at any time directly online.