The next IP Statistics for Decision Makers (IPSDM) conference will take place in Mexico City, Mexico, on 14-15 November 2017, co-organised by the Canadian Intellectual Property Office (CIPO), the Mexican Institute of Industrial Property (IMPI), the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) and the OECD.
The IPSDM conference aims to discuss how intellectual property data, statistics and analysis are used and can be used to inform decision-makers in both the public and private sectors, and to identify key information needs and possible shortcomings. The 2017 edition will discuss the latest empirical evidence based on IP statistics and analysis related to:
- IP and the digital transformation of economies and societies
- IP, big data and artificial intelligence (AI)
- IP and Industry 4.0: what role?
- IP valuation and IP transactions
- IP and trade: the role of intellectual property in global value chains
- Trade secrets and IP: which relationship?
- IP bundles, strategic behaviours and competition in global and digital markets
- The economic impact of IP system harmonisation
- Patent policy optimisation: which incentives? Which tools?
For complete information, visit the official event website at www.ipsdm2017.com