This activity’s results include:
- Infrastructure, equipment, and systems critical for command, control and operational response established for the Regional Hub.
- Justice and security service providers at the regional hubs level provide fair and accountable professional services.
- Justice sector institutions have adequate human capacity to provide key justice services.
- Victims of sexual and gender based violence provided prosecutorial, psychosocial, educational, medical and socio-economic support services.
- The Bureau of Corrections develops a comprehensive strategy to ensure that it upgrades the quality of services rendered through increased man-power training.